A 10-year-old young boy who had eaten a banana his mom acquired at a Walmart in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was hurried to the emergency clinic due to fever, chills and tiredness simply seven days after usage. After a thorough examination, blood tests and scans the young boy tested favorable for the HIV virus.
His mother certainly in shock. However, the 10-year-old child was not the only one admitted to the medical facility for the very same concern. Eight kids, all under the age of 17, have actually been identified as HIV-positive within the month of March.
Exactly what is the something they share? Getting bananas from The Tulsa, Oklahoma Walmart.